the advocate

Comments (7)

All the advocate Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

• F

feliceOct 2, 2013 at 9:59 pm

Ending a pregnancy the abortion says “fetal demise” …means we label and use euphemisms to “sell” abortion, make it a “choice” these pictures show it is destroying a little girls life and dreams.

Reply
  • A

Adriano CassomaOct 1, 2013 at 6:19 am

Nice piece Nadia!
    Honestly I agree with those who favor abortion, however the “pro-life” side is also right in some aspects.
    I believe there should be a line between born and unborn. Where do we trace that line? that’s the real question. I believe there is a period where it’s fair to give the parents the “choice” of either keep or abort the pregnancy.

Reply
  • M

Maribel ReevesSep 26, 2013 at 11:29 pm

I want to take this opportunity to thank my mother for having me!

iGracias mamá!

Reply
  • M

MCHApr 22, 2013 at 7:43 pm

The people who get offended by REAL photos need to grow up. These activists are not trying to shock or titillate, they are trying to inform. Just because reality doesn’t match what people want to believe does not give them the right to blame the messenger. If they don’t like it, they should just walk by (which is what I do to these people and the other activists on campus).

I don’t get offended by people handing me pictures of animals in cages in order to protest the meat industry, even if I don’t entirely agree with them. It’s not like someone’s displaying porn in the middle of campus (although I think they would be more widely accepted if they were).

Reply
    • M

mikeApr 25, 2013 at 2:53 pm

I agree. People that favor abortion don’t want to hear or know the truth. They rather bury the truth so they can go about in their fantasy land as if there was nothing seriously wrong with abortion.

Reply
  • P

Prabhdeep SinghApr 22, 2013 at 6:21 pm

I thought this debate was decided in Rowe vs. Wade??? If the United States constitution grants us the freedom of speech, religion, and choice, isnt it implied that you have the right to your own body as well??? Except religious reasons, there is no logical argument as to why women shouldn’t be allowed abortion. If a woman was raped and became pregnant, do you want her to keep looking at the baby and keep getting reminded of that horrible moment??? Dont force your issue on someone else just by showing graphic images.

Reply
    • M

mikeApr 25, 2013 at 2:49 pm

No logical reason other than religious? How about humanitarian? There are human bodies (eyes, ears, noses, mouths, beating hearts and human tissue)that are being aborted. How about adoption? There aren’t enough babies svailable so people go overseas. Don’ force your bias on me because you favor the evil practice of abortion.

Reply
Activate Search
The eternal debate of abortion